Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Square 16 -- Signature Square


I stitched two squares to make 39 (I will turn 39 in August.) I know that the signature and date is traditionally done last but I decided to break tradition and complete it in the middle of this project.

I attempted to stitch the 39 on the cake 3 times in different colors. I am not pleased with this result (looks like a colorblind test) but I decided not to try it a 4th time. It looks likes the 39 is a secret.


Squares 1-16 I like how it is coming together. I did not have a theme but it appears that my theme is to explore embellishments and learn stitches.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice compliment on my blog. Had to come over and check out your blog and I love your work. I loved the little beads on the snail and your birthday cake is yummy.

    ReplyDelete